[drivingpairs] Fw: Re: drivingpairs Digest V2 #264

  • From: "Robert York" <yorkmtn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 07:11:42 -0800

  I ran my horse barefooted in winter because the metal shoes attracted the
snow that balled up inside.  Without shoes I didn't have a problem.  We also
had a pad with a slight bubble in the middle to help pop out the snow balls.
We did have to be careful where we rode/drove.

P.York
Oroville, Calif. (formerly Pennsylvania)