[drivingpairs] Re: French collar pads

  • From: SBeck2759@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:50:18 EDT

Honestly Pam!
 Michael is applying for two jobs next week in Gainesville. I had tried to
get him to apply to one of the companies months ago, but guess this particular
job finally interested him.
I'm still an App person: dreaming of those spots. Will Rachael's baby have
any characteristics?
Put a bit in Sonny's mouth. He actually reached for it as he loves to put
things in his mouth that he shouldn't. Watched him for about 15 minutes then
took
it out. I only had a big German snaffle, so will have to try to get another
snaffle today I guess. Then I have to get more HAY$$!
Did the little grulla finally start nursing from Rachael or do you still have
to hand feed him? It cost me a fortune to feed Sonny and the flies hovered
around the foal food the vet recommended. I finally quit feeding it to him
after
about two months since he seemed so miserable with the flies and it was so
expensive.
I'll put the word out about your nice foals, but now is not really the time
for me to get another mouth to feed unfortunately. My pasture is so small and I
just reseeded it. (I keep going on and on.) I'll try to get up to see you
soon, though I do have to start training for a clinic set for September.
Harriett