[drivingpairs] Fjord folks

  • From: Pedfjords@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 02:23:49 EST

In a message dated 12/9/2004 12:15:53 AM Mountain Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> I was lucky enough to be there when Brian drove the quadrom.  It WAS very
> impressive!
> Barb Lynch

         We also attended the Fjord show in Libby MT. and watched Brian drive
this hitch. I will try to get him to post about it here, as he told me later
that he had a mix up of lines.....making his control, NO control for one of
his leaders I believe. He took them around the ring, and when he asked for a
whoa and they stopped, the huge sigh of relief he did sounded like a hot air
balloon !  I dont blame him for that, it was a very beautiful bit of driving,
and
he deserves to be relieved and proud. We have had the good fortune to go to
Brian and Ursula's home in Lumby, BC and drive the 4-in-hand of Fjords with
them. They helped up get our hitch of 4 up and running the following
year.....neat
folks.    Lisa Pedersen / Pedersens Fjords Cedar City, UT.
http://www.cedarcitysidewalk.com/pedfjord/