[drivingpairs] Easter Sunrise baby

  • From: Production Acres <cdhoward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:07:58 -0400

hope everyone had a good Easter/Passover Holiday ?

 hopefully attached is a pic of our Easter Sunrise baby...a  welsh cob colt
named Myrddin...
to make it driving related <g> his dam pictured with him was bred  by Ms K.
Shields of the
 Hastening  Prefix  and she has been into driving for many years so I am sure
more if you
 know  her than know me here in Po-dunk <wink>....his Sire is an overheight
section C
from from Wales who lives here also...

 ps...Wendy and Sterling I have sent a pic of the Lady Bellerita to your home
addy's...

 best wishes

      Tamara in TN
        www.productionacres.com