[drivingpairs] Re: Compulsive Pony Disease

  • From: GoGotlands@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 14:06:15 EDT

We too suffer from CPD. Last year we bought 9 Gotland ponies, including a
stallion and several mares to breed to our stallions we already had. We bred 4
mares and now have three very adorable fillies. However, we've spent the year
recovering from our addition-induced insanity and are still trying to figure
out
a schedule that allows us some time to enjoy them (i.e. train them to drive
and actually drive them) versus spending all our energy cleaning and feeding,
etc.
Ah, but they do make me happy when I look out the windows and see them so
peaceful and cute in the fields. But this compulsion to rescue and save a rare
breed must come under control or I fear the consequences! We're in desperate
need of this 12-step program! More info please!

Joyce
Turning Point Farm
811 Carpenter Hill Road
Medford, OR 97501