[drivingpairs] Re: Clinics

  • From: "Jeff & Ginny Pomije" <vjpomije@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:09:41 -0600

Hi Katie,

We know of a good weekend driving school a little south of St. Paul.
My wife and I took the class a couple years ago and loved it.  This
class is taught with draft horses (Percherons) and is a lot of fun.
You get to try a variety of vehicles and hitches.  We drove single,
team (two in the draft world) and a four abreast hitch.  I also had
the opportunity to drive a team of mules at a full gallop.  That was
interesting to say the least.

The school is run by Brian and Mary Hagen.  If you don't mind driving
drafts, we highly recommend the class.  Go to
http://www.lazykpercherons.com for more information.

Jeff & Ginny

Please visit our store at: http://www.bigblackhorse.com