[drivingpairs] Re: Clever Noel

  • From: "Anewton" <anewton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:04:41 -0400

Hi Helen,

    I had some questions about your trailer. Could you explain how you have
the plexiglass in your trailer and what kind of winch and how did you have
it installed. What power source does it run off of? I would like to have
both of these items in my 16 ft. stock trailer.
    Also I met someone in Vermont who found a gentleman who customized stock
trailer living quarter areas. Hers was completely bare and she had stove,
frig, bed and shower/ toilet put in for about $7000.

Ansley