[drivingpairs] Re: Attachment Permission Granted TEST

  • From: "M. Denmark" <mdenmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 19:35:18 -0600

I love the idea of attachments to the list!!!   Wow our list owners must
really love us!   You can learn so much from pictures and diagrams!  Some of
us just don't always "get it" from a written explanation.

I am definitely interested in more info on the unicorn attachment process
and problems/advantages of driving it.  I would like to give it a try soon
but have to get new pairs harness first and need to know what extras to look
for so I'll be ready.  Unicorn does look really cool, too!  I would also
like input into how it compares with driving 4-in-hand.  I've heard that
unicorn is harder.

Milli All

Magnolia, Texas