[drivingpairs] Achenbach Reins

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:27:50 EDT

I get mine in Germany and have brought some before for people interested. I
probably go again early spring. So anybody interested can contact me privately.
 My dealer there has two different leather qualities. Depending on the
exchange rate the cheaper ones run about $ 250,- and the more expensive ones
around
$ 350,-.
Hardy