[dokuwiki] upload file restrictions?

  • From: "Bill Jones" <tetragondzein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 02:49:33 -0400

[Using the latest version, but the do=check states I have "DokuWiki
version: Release 2006-03-09" installed.]

I have been trying to find out why a .pps file (a powerpoint
presentation) will not upload using the media upload method; I keep
getting "Forbidden! That file extension is not allowed" (something
along those lines.)  If I rename them all to ppt they upload fine...
I am using UbuntuPPC  and Firefox 1.07...

What code research I have been able to complete so far states this is
coming from media $(uploadwrong) but I do not see where the actual
.pps file extension is being detected and ultimately denied.

Is there a particular config or other file I am not seeing ?

Thx/Sx
--
WC (Bill) Jones -- http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/