[dokuwiki] Re: unwanted line breaks if using ifauth-plugin

  • From: Otto Vainio <oiv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 12:00:26 +0300

Chris Smith wrote:

Just ideas off the top of my head and without any testing ...
- Can you use an exit pattern which includes the new line, if only whitespace+new line follows the </ifauth>?
- Or can you use an internal "pattern" (rather than enter, special or exit) which will match </ifauth>\s*<ifauth>?

Chris

  - line 1
<ifauth someone>  - should be line 2</ifauth>
  - line 3

This will output
1. line 1

1. should be line 2

1. line 3

Can I set my plugin to parse the page so that after ifauth the ordered list parser gets the lines like this
- line 1
- should be line 2
- line 3