[dokuwiki] tngblog plugin on Debian Squeeze

  • From: "tovis" <mailer.tovis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wiki Doku" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:51:18 +0100

Hi everyone!

I need some help with tngblog plugin installation, but I'm really under
skilled in php and apache2 configuration too :(
I have tried to install package manually - simply copy plugin to
/varlib/dokuwiki/lib/plugins under directory tngblog (php5-sqlite package
was installed).
As a result my dokuwiki completely disappear - server gives me a nice
empty page :( I have cleared tngblog directory - dokuwiki restored :)
One serious specific in "my" installation, that I'm move whole
/var/lib/dokuwiki to /home/dokuwiki and make a symlink from /var/lib on it
(really I'm copy and renam origin /var/lib/dokuwiki.000). This change help
me in full home backup.
Could someone give e a hand how to make it work? What logs could help me
what was happened?

Thank you in advance
  tovis