[dokuwiki] syntax problems in latest dokuwiki

  • From: "Samuel Proulx" <samuel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:27:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm running the latest stable dokuwiki on IIS6 with php5.  Unfortunately,
whenever I try to edit pages, I have the following issues:
1.  all backslashes are removed, making it impossible to give UNC links
2.  the <code> markup is always completely removed, even with a language
tag like <code ini>

I know both of these things work during display; I've had to give people
access to data/pages so they could preserve these things, as they just
will not save when editing online.  Is this a dokuwiki bug, or something
wrong with my php setup?

As <code> is a valid html tag, shouldn't this syntax be changed to [code]
or something?  I feel uncomfortable telling people that html is
disallowed, but they can go ahead and type <code>.