[dokuwiki] Re: solved: action plugin to use syntax plugins

  • From: James Lin <guanfenglin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:12:33 +1200

There is one thing you might want to solve is page inclusion, even my sample
code sort of cater for the page inclusion, but it doesn't work 100% due to
caching.
Consider this example with the sample code given in previous email:

page A contains page B

case 1:
clear the cache and view page A, fine, only one index menu been included,
but if you view page B only, index menu won't show up, because when you view
page A, indexmenu didn't get included in page B and cached that way

case 2:
now you are on page B, clear the cache, refresh page B, index menu shows up,
fine, go to view page A, 2 index menu has been included, because page B has
already been cached with index menu included.

I included ~~NOCACHE~~ inside the injection code, but still doesn't seem to
work...

Regards

James