[dokuwiki] pull requests

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 21:07:51 +0100

Hi all,

I'd like to point everybody's attention to
https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki/pulls where you can find the
open github pull requests for DokuWiki. A whole bunch of them where
just opened by me.

I really like the concept of pull requests not only as way for people
contributing code but also as a way to do code reviews. That's why I
opened pull requests for some of my own code.

Please have a look at the open requests, go through the diffs and
comment on any code you think needs attention. Please also comment on
the requests as a whole with the following info:

* is it a feature worth having?
* if not, why not?
* can it be merged as is in your opinion?
* if not, what should be changed?

I also like to get comments from people who can only answer the first
two questions.

splitbrain.org