[dokuwiki] Re: problem with minima template, Windows/IE only, sidebar floats down

  • From: Burton Rosenberg <burt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 22:54:50 -0400

That does help. Changed it in the tmp/minima/design.css and now the sidebar is all joined.

That's great, and extremely quick. I didn't find this in the diff's!

besides not understanding why this would work, it still shows a page which isn't quite right.

the sidebar does not fill completely the right hand column as it should. I don't know if other browser
see that wiki.cs.miami.edu has a white band aligned with the breadcrumbs band, and also at
the bottom, below the sidebar.

-burt

On May 25, 2006, at 10:45 PM, Terence J. Grant wrote:

Burton,

Just a quick glance shows one difference...

Change "qsearch__in" to "qsearch_in"; that seems to fix it.

--
--Terence J. Grant(tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx)