[dokuwiki] Re: plugin render() called multiple times for metadata?

  • From: Christopher Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 22:27:16 +0100

On 27 May 2009, at 20:19, Chris None wrote:

1. Should my _saveToDb() function be called from render(), or am I doing this wrong?

Without any more information its impossible to say.

Any other suggestions on where the best place to save the metadata to a database is? Why is the metadata rendered twice?

If you're not using "purge=1", it shouldn't be, presumably your xdebug profiling will show the circumstance. If it is, package up the useful bits of your xdebug profile and file a bug report.

- Chris