[dokuwiki] Re: plain/text file in dokuwiki

  • From: Ben Coburn <btcoburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 19:28:10 -0700

On Jun 8, 2006, at 1:15 PM, Alisson Wilker wrote:

I have a problem. I uploaded a plain/text file (extension .txt) to my dokuwiki and added a link to it on my wiki page. The link works fine on Firefox, i.e when I click it, I see its contents. However, when I'm using Internet Explorer 6, when I click it I get a dialog which asks me if I want to save a file called " fetch.php".

If you want people to read the text in their web browser just use a wiki page. Create a new page in DokuWiki. Add the formating tags "<file> </file>", and past the text between them.

You will end up with something like:
<file>
All your
  pre-formated text here