[dokuwiki] Re: phpBB integration

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:38:05 +0100

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 20:33:20 +0000
"Ben Pollinger" <benpollinger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone know if phpBB user integration is still being developed?
>
>  I like the look of this change:
> http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:tips:integrate_with_phpbb#another_phpbb.class.php
>
> It lets users log in automatically using their phpBB cookie - very
> handy as I am adding a wiki to my site which has a large established
> user base. Having one time login would be ideal.

There was a guy nicknamed faraday hanging out in IRC recently who tried
to implement above class. I was able to help him with a few things, but
there was a problem with a few constants clashing (I think it were the
AUTH_* ones). Dunno if he solved the problems...

We might think about adding a DOKU prefix to these defines.

http://www.splitbrain.org