[dokuwiki] Re: php session_write_close() error

  • From: Nick Yeates <nyeates1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:31:04 -0500

I discovered the root of my problem from below and am sharing for future
similar problems.

I am hosting it on a Web Service Provider, Brinkster. First they have php on safe mode, but the true problem lie in that disk quotas were set incorrectly. I beleive it was probably their temporary php space that was set incorrectly, but I could be wrong.
If you receive an error like this on any application with a service provider, tell them to check their disk quotas.

-Nick Yeates-

Andreas Gohr wrote:
Nick Yeates writes:

I am getting 3 errors at the very top of my wiki pages that say:

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: write failed: No space left on device

Well. My untrained eyes spot something there... any possibiity for a full disk? ;-)