[dokuwiki] Re: modifiaction of user details or choosen passwords

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:39:23 +0000

norial wrote:

Thanks for your answer. both solutions require admin rights. Probably you misunderstood me. I asked for a simple for normal user way to modify there details.
Hi,

The same update which added a resend (regenerate) password option also added an "update profile" function. Using this a logged in user can update their own account details - full name, password, email address. Its not possible to change their username. Templates need to be updated to include the update profile button. In the development version, the default template was updated. Other templates need to be updated by their authors.

Cheers,

Chris