[dokuwiki] minor problems with config and plugin_manager plugins and a big thank you!

  • From: "Mark McCoy" <realmcking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:29:43 -0600

Hey all,

Did a ''darcs pull'' today, (last update was about 3-4 days ago)
version: Darcs 2006-02-23

The configuration plugin page gets cached, so as soon as I make a
configuration change, it takes me right back to the settings before
the change.  If I have the local.php file open in vi, I can change a
variable in the interface, do an ':e' in vi to reload the file and see
the change in the file, but it stays cached for a while in dokuwiki.
I can go back to the configuration page later and the original options
are selected.

Also, I get the "perhaps you need to log in" message when I click on
the Plugin Manager link on the admin page.

This week was the first time that I've taken a look at the devel
version and I must say, between all of the new built-in functionality
and the new blog and boxes plugins, dokuwiki is really shaping up to
be the best wiki software available, and can be massaged into a first
rate CMS.

As soon and I get done with some projects at work and my brain isn't
mush by the time I get home, I plan on reading up on plugins and
creating a few (as well as sending some darcs patches Andi's way!)

--
Mark McCoy -- Professional Unix geek

"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put
into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am
not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that
could provoke such a question. "  -- Charles Babbage