[dokuwiki] indexmenu as horizontal menu?

  • From: "Sam Wilson" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:37:00 +0800

Hi all,

I've got the indexmenu plugin set up swimmingly in the company intranet ?
working great, looks good ? but need to change it to be a horizontal
menubar at the top of the page, with the hierarchy loading as drop-down
menus, to whatever depth.

Has anyone done this?  I haven't found any mention of such an arrangement
anywhere, so I'm happy to fork indexmenu and build it.  I was thinking of
a new option 'menubar' (akin to the existing 'navbar') that would display
the top level of the tree as a horizontal menubar.

Any ideas?

Thanks!  And huzza for Dokuwiki!  :-)

?Sam.