[dokuwiki] Re: indexer.php warnings.

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:48:26 +0000

Hi,

I take it you are running PHP5.

PHP5 has stricter type checking than previous versions. Patches have been made to dw to fix many of these issues. The best thing to do, is check bugs.splitbrain.org to see if your bug has already been discovered. Remember to check closed bugs as well as open ones. If its not mentioned, report the problem.

At a guess this is bug #978 which was patched in devel about two weeks ago.

Cheers,

Chris

Shawn Plummer wrote:
Our search results were frequently returning no results for pages that we knew existed. So i decided to run indexer.php -c

I got hundreds of the following warning:

bannerdoc:programs:sg:sg013re... PHP Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /var/www/myhtml/doc.geneseo.edu/inc/indexer.php on line 57 PHP Warning: join(): Bad arguments. in /var/www/myhtml/doc.geneseo.edu/inc/indexer.php on line 57
done.
bannerdoc:programs:sg:sg014re... PHP Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /var/www/myhtml/doc.geneseo.edu/inc/indexer.php on line 57 PHP Warning: join(): Bad arguments. in /var/www/myhtml/doc.geneseo.edu/inc/indexer.php on line 57
done.

a small number of pages completed with a simple done result. Is this a known issue, is there something wrong with my source files? We recently upgraded to to 11/06 release.

Any help is appreciated.