[dokuwiki] Re: inconsistent usage of DOKU_TPL / DOKU_TPLINC

  • From: Roland Hager <roland.hager@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:29:53 +0200

OK ... I mainly introduced two new constants

    DOKU_TPLBASEDIR
    DOKU_TPLSEARCHDIR

I modified the files mentioned in the Bugreport to make proper use of them.
Additionally I modified the "setting_dirchoice" class in config.class.php, so that it accepts a String with multiple dirs separated by an colon. So it is possible to use templates from the default and from the individual path.

I decided to not modify the css.php but rather omit the parameter "t" in the template.php.
It works for me but I just a quick "see if it's running" test.

OK I need to leave now. Hope its not to weird and enough to discuss on this weekend.

Roland