[dokuwiki] giving adoption to templatepagename plugin

  • From: Martin <mhamant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:15:32 +0100

Hi there,

I am the author of the experimental plugin https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:templatepagename , and I no longer have time to maintain it. However, last year I started a discussion with Jan Van Opstal - the author of the 'templatebyname' plugin : https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:templatebyname because to me these two plugins were complementary and could be merged. We started the work but there is still a problem with 'editableprefix' setting and we are stuck here. (so they are conflicting).
I no longer have time and/or coding power to go further...

Is someone interested ?

Thanks !