[dokuwiki] Re: gallery plugin: new pics in landscape only?

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:58:09 +0200

Werner Flamme writes:

yesterday I set up one new page with intensive use ;-) of the gallery
plugin. While the pictures are displayed correctly when I look at them in
Konqueror, the gallery plugin shows them all in landscape. You can see this
effect on http://www.wernerflamme.name/doku.php?id=rosarium:light20060709

Hmm dokuwiki does no rotation of images. Maybe konquerer handles an EXIF rotation flag? My guess is that the images aren't rotated correctly.

Looking at the image directly shows the pic unrotated, too:

http://www.wernerflamme.name/lib/exe/fetch.php?cache=&media=rosarium:2006_07 _09:img_0613.jpg