[dokuwiki] Re: fixed - section edit buttons contain revision timestamp

  • From: Ben Coburn <btcoburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:03:21 -0800

On Oct 31, 2006, at 9:01 AM, Michael Klier wrote:

Hi,

I did a darcs pull today including the last 5 or so patches since the
last RC and now I have a strange problem here. It happens that on some
pages the section edit buttons contain a revision timestamp and clicking
on them results in the "You`ve loaded an old revision..." prompt. The
timestamp in the secedit buttons matches the timestamp of the last edit
of the page, so it`s the current version of the page and no old
revision. Clicking the "Edit this page" button works ok. Really odd.

Fixed. It was an unexpected side effect of one of the recent patches. The fix will be available as soon as it gets into the darcs repository.

Regards, Ben Coburn