[dokuwiki] Re: filelist plugin

  • From: Gina Häußge <gina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:13:47 +0100

Hello Eugen,

Eugen Stoianovici wrote:
> Is there a way to add another path to DOKU_INK? ie:
> /dokuwiki;/storage/ftp;/some/other/location; ?(and if you answer me with
> a rtfm...would you please tell me what section?). If not, do you think
> this "feature" is useful enough to add it? I'll (eventually) be
> implementing it for my distribution anyway.

As I'm currently working on that plugin anyway, I'll try to add
configurable directories to allow besides DOKU_INC. For the meantime,
you could completely disable the corresponding check by deleting line
236 of syntax.php and changing line 240 to

  if (!$dir || !file_exists($dir))

This should[1] change the behaviour such that path patterns with
direct=1 given to the plugin need to be absolute (e.g.
/srv/www/ftp/some/sub/path/*.pdf) as compared to the current handling
relative to DOKU_INC.

Hope this helps,
  Gina

[1] Couldn't test it just now, but it _should_ work ;)