[dokuwiki] feedback: searching doesn't include namespace names

  • From: "Jay Dickon Glanville" <dickon.glanville@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:18:28 -0500

Just a quick, 5-second, bit of feedback.

There's one piece of functionality that I think that DokuWiki's search
is missing: namespace names.  The search only looks for article names
and article contents.

For example, lets say I have a namespace called "wiki:tips" with two
or three articles in it named things like, "rss_feeds",
"browser_search" and "table_of_contents", where _none_ of the article
bodies contain the word "tip".  When I search for "tip", the search
will come back with no hits, whereas, in reality, there's an entire
namespace focused on tips.

Thanks

JDG

--