[dokuwiki] farming plugin

  • From: Etienne MELEARD <etienne.meleard@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:54:40 +0100

Hi,

Guy Brand told me about a discussion (with Anika / Michael / Christopher) around here about Dokuwiki and farming, unfortunately I subscribed too late to catch up ... ( last message : //www.freelists.org/post/dokuwiki/status-of-farms,12 )

I am currently working on a "farming" plugin that would allow someone to turn a basic wiki into a farm without pain, providing a "farmer" wiki with animal config modification capabilities, statistics and basic functions (animal creation, removing of animal ...).

I did not thought about a way to disable plugins at animal level, I left the plugins management to the farmer ... May not be the best ...

I added SOAP capabilities to "plug" the farm with other services (to remote test animal existence / create or delete animals, with a trusted remote application system).

This plugin is to be presented at the JRES conference in Nantes, France (coming Tuesday).

Expect a release soon !

Etienne