[dokuwiki] Re: dokuwiki plugin for mmenu JQuery script

  • From: Eric Howey <ehowey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 21:50:58 -0700

You don't need a plugin necessarily.  You can put the js from mmenu in the
script.js file for the template.  See this page for some information.
https://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:javascript.  You will need to turn of CSS and JS
compression for it to work, don't ask me why.  I got it to work on my template
successfully but ended up using "sidr" instead which is a similar js plugin for
mobile menus.  Once you do get the js in the script.js file you can then load
the functions at the end of script.js file.

I hope that helps.  The trick for me was turning off compression on the files.
Cheers.

Eric