[dokuwiki] Re: dokuwiki @freelists.org

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:14:50 +0000

Dr. Martin Meggle-Freund wrote:

Is it possible to modify the changes-log such that the full name of the editor is logged instead of the user name? Does anybody know which file is responsible for this logging?

I suggest a configuration parameter which permits such a modification.

Martin
I guess it is possible. Is it desirable? A username is fixed, a full name may change. Wouldn't it be better to change the places where the username is displayed (recent changes list and old revisions list) to show full name rather than username?

Chris