[dokuwiki] dokuwiki as debian package: upgrade problem

  • From: #Cyrille37# <cyrille37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 21:25:46 +0200

Hello,

I've just got a problem with the debian's dokuwiki package.
I've just done an "apt-get upgrade" and the new dokuwiki package has crashed my configuration files. .htaccess, acl.auth.php, users.auth.php and **probably more**, has been overwritten by the update.

So wiki's authors cames to me to tell that the wiki does not work anymore. I've now to spend time for restoring files and check that all is came back like before the update.

Cyrille.