[dokuwiki] Re: [dokuwiki]

  • From: Sander Tekelenburg <tekelenb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:51:25 +0200

At 15:53 -0500 UTC, on 2008-10-30, Martin Tschofen wrote:

> Is it possible to create links files on an Apple File Servers?
>
> afp://server/share/directory/some file

I'm not sure what you mean with "links files".

[[afp://example.invalid/share/dir/file|A link to a file]] should work fine,
and does work fine for me. Clicking the link activates Finder, which asks for
user&passphrase, then mounts the share, then opens a new Finder window
showing the contents of dir, with file selected. (However, if the user
already is connected to that particular server, Finder stupidly throws them
an error. Report that bug to Apple if you care:
<https://bugreport.apple.com/>.)

If you intend to have, upon clicking such a link, the file to be fetched by
the browser and end up in the default downloads folder: that's not how afp
works. If that's what you're after, make the file available over http.

> When I try it in a link, it seems to replace / with _ when I edit the wiki
>page with a link on it.

{frown} I can't think why dokuwiki would do that with afp links and not with
other protocols. AFAIK dokuwiki doesn't care about a link's protocol
specifier.

--
Sander Tekelenburg, <http://www.euronet.nl/~tekelenb/>