[dokuwiki] Re: $conf['savedir']

  • From: Gerry Weißbach <gerry.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 18:26:36 +0200

Mhm ... well I found a way to make it work ... but its a dirty thing ... inside the event definition I do not register the event but just call it there ... this is before any action that might block the changes gets executed ... still I would prefer another solution via triggering an event if anyone has an idea.

Gerry.

Gerry Weißbach wrote:
Ok, thanks Chris. I build the action plugin using the DOKUWIKI_STARTED event. I had to clean some $conf['*dir']'s prior to calling init_paths() and init_files() again. For some part of the wiki the changes work, but for others they do not.

FYI: http://test.gammaproduction.de/ is the messed up page ... the basics, layout and enginge is from http://www.gammaproduction.de/ but the content should be the one from http://www.kirche-wedding.de/ On http://test.gammaproduction.de/ the Navigation is correct, but none of the content. The links are red, which indicates to me that they were rendered into the new content where these pages do not exist ...

I'm not shure if you do understand what I mean ... the fact is, that there must be something else to do or clean up at this point. In the inc/init.php there is a kind of site specific call for page_info() ... this is before the event I use is triggered ...

Has anybody any suggestion to this?

Sinc.
Gerry.

Chris Smith wrote:
Gerry Weißbach wrote:
Hi list,

I am about to write a plugin that has to change the $conf['savedir'] variable. Of course that has to be done prior to any action that requires this variable ... is there any event before DOKUWIKI_STARTED that can be used for this? Which is the first action to be taken with $conf['savedir'] ($INFO = pageinfo(); in doku.php line 50) ?

thanks in advance.
Gerry.

There aren't any events before DOKUWIKI_STARTED. Its designed to be the first event triggered, virtually straight after the DW environment is setup, but before any actual processing takes place. I guess that means it should be "safe" to change the 'savedir' value and any globals derived from it.

Chris