[dokuwiki] change default umode and dmode pre-install

  • From: Ivan Savov <ivan.savov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 19:15:10 -0400

Hello,

In /conf/dokuwiki.php we have:
    $conf['fmode']       = 0644;              //set file creation mode
    $conf['dmode']       = 0755;              //set directory creation mode

So during the install process several files including
the "local settings" file is created with owner www-data and the above masks.

Is there a way to change the fmode to rw-rw-rw- and dmode to 777
before running the install script?

The issue I keep getting is that soon after the install a file gets created
in the data/cache/1/ directory as www-data:www-data
which I cannot delete as my regular user since  the directory /1/
was generated as rwxr-xr-x by dukuwiki.

I can ask root,  but I don't want to bother him everytime to ask him
to rm stuff for me too much...

Ivan