[dokuwiki] Re: button display problem

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 23:04:38 +0000

Lee Tambiah wrote:

Hello,

When i load my page the dokuwiki's "back to top" button suffers from
what can be described as two little dots on the sides of the button.
This only seems to happen on Firefox or gecko related engines such as
Ephiphany. However the button renders correctly in IE (thank god for IE
4 linux, otherwise i would be stuck for testing in IE).

Has anyone else experienced this problem i have? If so are there any
fixes or hacks to make the button render correctly in Firefox?

Any pointers would be welcomed...

Regards

L. Tambiah

If it really bothers you, a harmless solution would be to give it a class and style it for text-decoration:none on :hover. Either that or remove the <a> </a> completely. The code controlling it is in inc/html.php, look for function html_topbtn() around line #170.

Cheers,

Chris