[dokuwiki] auto print button

  • From: Muayyad AlSadi <alsadi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:22:40 +0200

hi,

I want to add a print button which
1. opens the xhtml export
2. checks for some GET param in javascript
3. if set then it'll call window.print()

I've got two options
to have a print button points to javascript:print_xhtml_version();

where

function print_xhtml_version(){
    var u = "http://my_server/wiki/_export/xhtml/test?auto_print=1";;
    var w = window.open(u);
}

and in the xhtml export we have onload=check_print(); which checks if
the GET param auto_print is set

the other approach is to have the print button just a regular <a>
pointing to xhtml export with auto_print=1 set
and it should check for it onload

in both cases I need to add a javascript function on the exported xhtml page

any help

ps. I know about dw2pdf and xhtml export