[dokuwiki] Work opportunity

  • From: "Gabriel Birke" <Gabriel.Birke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:28:33 +0200

Hello,

for those of you who are proficient with Dokuwiki and PHP and are
freelancers I have the following work opportunity: We have been using
DokuWiki for two years for keeping manuals and other dokumentation up to
date and accessible in our intranet for 200+ people. Through the years of
usage we have accumulated a healthy chunk of requirements we would like to
have implemented:

- More Metadata
- Searchable Metadata
- A workflow with roles (related to the metadata)
- XSL-based PDF export of single pages or several pages, including a table
of contents with page numbers and a title page with the metadata.
- Upgrade all custom modules for usage with the current version of Dokuwiki
(with some unit testing to ease the transition for the next update).

Detailed specifications for these features exist.

I would love to implement all those features myself, but I have another
project that will demand my full attention for some time to come. This is
your opportunity. You can send some small background information about
yourself and your hourly rate to gabriel.birke@xxxxxxxxx

Greetings,

Gabriel Birke
Technical Writer

Delticom AG, Brühlstraße 11, D-30169 Hannover

fon + 49 (0) 511 / 93634-873
mailto:gabriel.birke@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.delti.com

Vorstand: Rainer Binder, Philip von Grolman, Frank Schuhardt
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Andreas Prüfer
Handelsregister Hannover HRB 58026