[dokuwiki] Re: Why is the not delete page function?

  • From: Mats Andrén <mats.andren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:24:30 +0200

That is easy to do once understood, yes, but rather unintuitive since almost no other software around works that way. I agree with Ferdinand about this. It is surely one of the quirks of DokuWiki that make it a bit confusing when first meeting it. The delete function is not visible the way it works now. Only implicitly available..

//Mats

Lothar Speil wrote:
Hi Ferdinand!

Simply save it empty to delete the page.
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:faq:deletepages

Greez
Lothar