[dokuwiki] Re: Why do your messages take so long

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:30:15 +0100

Andreas Gohr wrote:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:31:42 +0100
Christopher Smith <cdsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wonder why my messages take so long to get through to the mailing
list :( My last one will turn up some time, totally out of date now
the problem is solved.

Because I have to approve your posts manually when they come from
your cdsmith.plus.com address - you are only subscribed with the jalakai
one
Ooops! I switched from Outlook to Thunderbird last week. I mustn't have got all the settings right. Hopefully its fixed now - this should have come from jalakai addresss. Let me know if it still requires approval.

(I assume chris smith and christopher smith are the same person!?).
At least that what my psychiatrist tells me :)