[dokuwiki] Re: Weird problem after custom instalation.

  • From: Konrad Kosmowski <konrad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:37:52 +0200

** takamine wrote:

> me again.
> This was already some time ago and I think I don't remember it too
> well.

> It might have been just
> open original textfile - close textfile

> or
> open + change just an itty bitty thingy (like insert a space
> somewhere - clos

> If the first doesn't work, I'd give the second one a try.

You mean like touch the page text file? I did that, nothing changed. It
looks like DokuWiki (probably due to configuration or some symlinks -
but I've doublechecked everything) just does not display pages. It lets
edit them perfectly, I can save them and then redit. It just does not
display them.

--
              .         http://kosmosik.net/             *    ) )