[dokuwiki] Re: User Pages

  • From: "Bob McConnell" <rvm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:20:39 -0400

I have a need for this as well. I have been asked to set up a biography
namespace where each user may only edit their own page, but everyone may
view all pages. Each user should also be able to upload one image into
that space to be shown as part of the page. The current setup leaves far
too much freedom for practical jokers and malicious mischief.

Bob McConnell