[dokuwiki] User Management

  • From: Christian Marg <christian.marg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:36:10 +0200

Hello...

I'm trying to implement a User management for Bug#244 (and for my own use).

At first I'll use "auth_getuserinfo($user)" to get users information and show only one to edit, but for managing all users I'd need a "auth_get_all_userinfo"... Or should I just implement it like "Please enter a username to edit"? Would you prefer a two stage editor like: Click on the Users name and get an edit page? Or would you rather have something like the ACL page - all entries displayed on one page? (I understand that ACL page only lists part of the defined ACEs depending on the current page?)

Comments appreciated...

bye
Christian

PS: I'm doing this by hacking the source. If thats not advisable, because maybe it should be implemented as a plugin, please tell me soon ;)