[dokuwiki] Re: Two new config options

  • From: Matthias Grimm <matthiasgrimm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:23:39 +0100

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:34:50 +0000
Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am looking to bring the config plugin up to date in
> time for the next release. Has anyone been using the
> plugin and do they have any comments/feedback/improvements etc?

The idea is good but the user interface is too simple. A long list
of options makes configuration not much easier than editing a config
file. A option tree seems to be more suitable.

I never used the config editor beside this short test.

> The same goes for the usermanager plugin.

The usermanager plugin is a rather useful plugin. You implemented
all my suggestions and I'm really confident with it. :-)

 Best regards
    Matthias