[dokuwiki] Re: (TOC) ->Too large arrow - Template style sheets need to be adjusted

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:46:00 +0100

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:32:44 +0100
Thomas Baumann <tom@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Andi,
>
> thanks for the patch - it's getting better, but it's still not really
> working:
>
> Look at:
> http://inhalt.serviert.de/wissen/0-index

Hmm... to fix this I'd had to readd some unneeded markup which I think
shouldn't have been there in the first place :-/ So I guess template
authors need to fix their templates. The following three blocks are now
used in the default template. I guess the same should work for the
sidebar template.

div.tocheader {
  padding: 3px;
  border: 1px solid __dark__;