[dokuwiki] Syntax parsing changes

  • From: "Christian Walde" <mithaldu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:19:28 +0200

Morning,

got another problem with the wiki. I am trying to make it compatible with a
browser that is rather barebone browser that has a few glitches.

One of these glitches is that it always removes leading spaces in lines in edit
fields, which forces people to reeenter these spaces on every edit in order to
get indenting, lists and other things. I tried replacing the relevant regexp
substitutions so it accepts leading ~~s instead of spaces. The problem now is
that lists don't get parsed in different levels anymore.

~~* 1
~~~~* 2

becomes

 * 1
 * 2

instead of the

 * 1
   * 1.1

it should be.

I tried looking for it, but couldn't find another locations where such parsing
would be done. Could someone please point me to the correct file?

--
Grüsse,
Christian Walde

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de