[dokuwiki] Re: Syntax button?

  • From: "Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 08:17:06 -0500 (CDT)

From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> "Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I'm frustrated by the syntax link on the edit form.  It doesn't pop up
> > a new window, forcing me to save what I'm doing and change pages.  I'd
> > rather consult the syntax page while I'm typing.
>
> Well in real browser you can always middle click for a new tab ;-)

How did I get along without ever knowing about this?  I don't have a middle
click on my Mac, but I do have a Ctrl-click.

> Someone posted a message some days ago about submitting a patch for a
> quick syntax popup soon. He said to submit after I pushed the new
> toolbar I did it now it his turn ;-)

Oh, I missed that.  Looking forward to it.  I'm starting a new site that's
truly a publicly editable wiki, and I don't expect my users to ever have used a
wiki before.  They may not know about middle/Ctrl click either.

Thanks!
~joe