[dokuwiki] Re: Syntax Filters: Passing-Through to the Next Handler?

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 23:27:12 +0000

B.J. Black wrote:

> So the question at hand:  Is there some way for a syntax plugin to just
> say "I'm done with this one--let the next-highest-priority handler
> (whoever that is) have a crack at it?"
>
> --bj
Hi,

No, there is currently no way for more than one syntax handler to handle
the same set of characters in the wiki page.  Once you have done your
extra code you need to call the renderers own handler directly (or
handle it yourself).

$renderer->php(...) or $renderer->phpblock(...)   [not tested, not
checked, ie. these may not be the correct method names]

As you say, this does prevent two plugins getting a look at the same
piece of syntax.

-- Chris